Just a quick note about our Golf Tournament…
I know that it is getting to be the end of the school year and we are all busy and ready for some summer vacations! Trust me, I am ready too! However, our school year, and our fundraising, is not quite finished yet! Our fundraising group has posted some pictures of our playground project in the school…but we are still in major fundraising mode before we can get that beautiful structure put in!
With all that in mind, we need at least 30 more golfers to join our tournament on May 31 in order to keep our shotgun start set-up! There have been so many amazing donations from local businesses and families for our silent auction to help us make some major $$$, but we won’t be successful for this fundraiser without some more golfers. So, please please please see if you can find someone you know to sign up for our tournament! Cost is $150 per golfer (team of 4 is $550). 100% of proceeds will go to our playground fund! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for 18 holes, a steak dinner and silent auction…even if you are a single golfer or you’ve never golfed before we will find you others to team up with!
Hot lunch ordering
Ordering for hot lunch term 3 will be available in the next week. Ordering for hot lunch closes 2 weeks before each hot lunch date at 6 pm. No late or unpaid orders will be accepted.
For all parents/guardians, you will need to redo your registration.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of last year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: