Our second quarter fundraisers are in full swing!
Back by popular demand! Kernels Popcorn! Individual sized pre-popped popcorn! 10 different flavors! Only $2.50 per bag! Check out prescott.hotlunches.net to order! Orders close on February 28, 2020. Pick-up will be Friday March 6 at the school from 2:45 until 6pm.
Spring Fling Dance! We are mixing it up this year and holding our dance on March 13! Ticket sales are now open on prescott.hotlunches.net! Pizza 73 cheese pizza slices also available for purchase.
A big thank you to all our parents and volunteers who have continued to work tirelessly for our students! We couldn’t do this without you!
**Important Information: please do NOT send fundraising orders in to the school with your child(ren)! As we are a group of parent volunteers, we are not at the school to accept these orders everyday, and our school secretaries and teachers are not to accept orders on our behalf. We will have cash days set up to accept orders at those specified times. Please check our calendar page and our Facebook page for more detailed dates and times**
If you have any questions or are looking for information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Facebook page!
Hot lunch ordering
Hot lunch runs alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays. Orders close 2 weeks before the date of the hot lunch.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of the 2018 school year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: