Our year is wrapping up, but we still have a few last fundraisers running!
- Trip Raffle
- Win a trip for 4 to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagra Falls! Tickets are only $10! Order online until June 7 or visit us at Superstore on June 7 from 4-7 pm and June 8 from 10:45-3:00! Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Krispy Kreme
- Order 1 dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme for $12! Order online at prescott.hotlunches.net! Delivery date is June 14, with orders closing on June 6!
- Write-On Stationary
- Order school supplies for next year at www.write-on.ca! And they are delivered to your door throughout the summer!
Hot lunch ordering
Hot lunch ordering is closed for this school year! Last hot lunch day is June 6 from Pizza 73!
Thank you to our co-ordinators, Michelle and Carla, as well as the many volunteers that put in so much time this year to make our hot lunch program so amazing!
Thank you to Natalie for being our Club Moo co-ordinator this year! You are amazing!
For all parents/guardians, you will need to redo your registration.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of last year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: