Welcome Back Prescott Families!
Welcome to our 2019-2020 school year! We are so excited to get back into the swing of things!
First off some exciting news! We have received our charitable number and are now able to issue official receipts for donations for income tax deduction purposes. Contact us at email@example.com for more information!
Second, Kernels Popcorn ordering is available on prescott.hotlunches.net right now! Individual sealed bags available for only $2.50 each! Stays fresh for 8 weeks…perfect for a snack in lunches! Closing date for ordering is October 18! Pick-up is scheduled for October 25 at the school!
Third, our hot lunch program is open and ready for ordering! Please see below for instructions! Remember, that you will need to register for a new account as it is the beginning of a new school year.
And last but not least, our AGM is tomorrow Thursday October 10 at 6:30 pm in the Collaboration Centre! Hope to see you there!
If you have any questions or are looking for information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Facebook page!
Hot lunch ordering
Our first hot lunch date is Thursday September 26 with Pizza 73! Make sure to get your orders in!
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of the 2018 school year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: