Welcome Back Prescott Families!
Welcome to our 2019-2020 school year! We are so excited to get back into the swing of things!
Purdy’s Chocolates orders are due on Tuesday November 26! Order online using your student(s) class code found in the paper newsletter sent home. Our goal is to sell $5000 so that we can receive extra incentives. We currently sit at $3,772! Also, the class with the most sales wins a pizza party! Let’s go Prescott!
**Important Information: please do NOT send fundraising orders in to the school with your child(ren)! As we are a group of parent volunteers, we are not at the school to accept these orders everyday, and our school secretaries and teachers are not to accept orders on our behalf. We will have cash days set up to accept orders at those specified times. Please check our calendar page and our Facebook page for more detailed dates and times**
Thank you to all those who were able to participate in our Kernels Fundraiser! We raised over $1500!
Trip raffle tickets are available NOW! We are giving you the opportunity to choose your own destination! Tickets are $20 each with only 750 tickets printed! Winner gets a $3500 travel voucher to put towards your dream vacation! Check out our facebook page to find out where we will be located through the city selling tickets, purchase tickets online at prescott.hotlunches.net, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
If you have any questions or are looking for information, please contact us at email@example.com or check out our Facebook page!
Hot lunch ordering
Hot lunch runs alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays. Orders close 2 weeks before the date of the hot lunch.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of the 2018 school year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: