DFS (Dieleman) Fundraiser closes tonight Wednesday October 17 at midnight!! Go to shopdfscanada.com to order using the code from the order form sent home with your fundraising package!
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Community Members,
Your Prescott Learning Centre Fundraising Foundation is in DESPERATE need of volunteers! All of our fundraisers are for our kids, but they don’t work and won’t make money for our playground without help from parents and guardians. This week we have 2 exciting projects and in order to make them successful we need HELP!
1. First, we were able to purchase stencils for active learning games to put out on the concrete surfaces at the school. They arrived last week and Home Depot generously donated the paint for this project. With the weather looking nice this week we would love to get some of these games painted, but we need more help to do so. Please email us at email@example.com if you are available Wednesday to help with this project.
2. Second, we have a bottle drive on Saturday October 20 from 10 am to 5 pm. Please let neighbors and friends know that they can drop off bottles to Prescott Learning Centre during these times. We are also looking for volunteers to drive and pick up bottles (children are more than welcome to help) in the neighborhoods throughout Spruce Grove. All proceeds from the bottle drive will go directly to our playground funds! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up on prescott.hotlunches.net.
We would really like to see our fundraisers raise some serious cash this year, so we can get our biggest project (PLAYGROUND!!) off the ground! Also, just as a reminder, Dieleman (DFS) fundraiser closes on Wednesday October 17 so get your orders in! Purdy’s classroom codes are available online at our Facebook page, with a paper copy coming home this week!
Prescott Learning Centre Fundraising Foundation Executive
Hot Lunch and Club Moo
We are excited to announce that our hot lunch website is open for ordering for our first term of hot lunches! Ordering for our first term of Club Moo has closed! Watch our Facebook page for dates for the second term. Ordering for hot lunch closes 2 weeks before each hot lunch date at 6 pm. No late or unpaid orders will be accepted.
For all parents/guardians, you will need to redo your registration.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
At the end of last year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: