Important Club Moo Information!
We have heard there are new students in our school starting in 2019 and many of our parents missed the cut off over Christmas so we have managed to make arrangements to reopen milk orders for Feb 6-March 22, closing on Jan 31 at 6pm. There will be no late or unpaid orders accepted. This is a one time ONLY exception to our typical single closing date per term. Order online at prescott.hotlunches.net access code PLCHL (email firstname.lastname@example.org for help).
If you have ordered yogurt drinks please note our supplier is back ordered on the KIK yogurt drinks. Please note, blueberry will be replaced with blueberry YOP of the same size, and raspberry banana will be replaced with raspberry YOP for the month of January. Hopefully in February our supplier will resume delivery of KIK yogurt drinks. Please email email@example.com for any questions.
We are excited to announce that our hot lunch website is open for ordering for our second term of hot lunches! Ordering for hot lunch closes 2 weeks before each hot lunch date at 6 pm. No late or unpaid orders will be accepted.
For all parents/guardians, you will need to redo your registration.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of last year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: