Important Club Moo Information!
Our term 3 ordering is open for Club Moo! Please make sure to place your order for the entire term before closing on March 28 at 6 pm. No late or unpaid orders will be accepted.
Also, due to limited sales and resources we have limited our items to just milk and will only be offering this program one day a week (alternating Wednesday/Thursday) for the third session.
Ordering for hot lunch term 3 will be available in the next week. Ordering for hot lunch closes 2 weeks before each hot lunch date at 6 pm. No late or unpaid orders will be accepted.
For all parents/guardians, you will need to redo your registration.
Here’s How to register:
1. Go to https://prescott.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is PLCHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
Check out our Projects tab for the new and exciting completed photos of our new activity games stencils! Thank you so much to Peter and his team from Platinum Groundworks Ltd. for helping us complete this project! And thank you to Home Depot for the donation of a portion of the paint for the project!
At the end of last year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: