Some important information for the new school year!
Welcome back to all students, staff, parents, guardians, and community members! We are excited to start our 2020/2021 school year!
All parents or legal guardians of students attending Prescott Learning Centre are encouraged to become members of the Prescott Learning Centre Fundraising Foundation (PLCFF). As a member of PLCFF you have the right to:
- vote at the Annual General Meeting of the Membership (AGM)
- receive notice of all meetings and fundraising activities
- serve on committees or chair fundraisers
- stand for election as an Officer or Director on the Executive Board
We are always looking for new voices and faces to join our team! Below is the membership form. To become a member, please fill it out and scan a copy or upload a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday September 30th.
We are having on online Google meet on Wednesday September 30th at 6:30 pm to discuss the upcoming year and provide information about our Annual General Meeting.
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place at Prescott Learning Centre on Wednesday October 21st at 6:30 pm. At this meeting our executive and officer positions will be voted on. Email email@example.com for more information. You need to be a member to vote or be nominated for a position on the board. Ideally our meetings will be held every second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at Prescott.
Watch for our upcoming contactless fundraisers.
- DFS (Dieleman Fundraising Service)–wrapping paper, home, kitchen, candles, chocolates. Orders will be due November 6 with home delivery only on November 30th.
- Kiwi Nurseries–various plants, wreaths, and Christmas items. Orders will be due November 20th with pickup at Kiwi Nurseries in early December.
- Flipgive–new class codes will be provided for this school year.
Thank you for your patience as our team has been busy sorting funds from last year’s hot lunch, blizzard day, and dance cancellations due to Covid-19. Please watch your email for refund or donation options available.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19, we will not be offering hot lunch at this time.
How to Get Information
Our most up-to-date information will be found on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1922775007965264) or our website. For more detailed questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of the 2018 school year, PLCFF sent out an online survey for parents and community members to fill out regarding the needs for our playground. We have posted the information below: